Our client, one of the largest Global insurers, is currently looking for an immediately available profile, who can be responsible for the management of Network operations during a period of heavy transformation and growth. They are internally promoting the current Manager, hence the urgent need.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for the management of daily operations and incident response for Regional Network
- Primarily looking after data (80%) and voice (20%) operations
- Responsible to manage a strong SME group internally, as well as a large number of vendors in various offshore locations and Regional BU’s.
Requirements of the role:
- Immediately available ideally
- Strong Network management experience including Operations/incident response
- Strong vendor management experience (SLA management)
- Good background of people management (internal, vendors and Business)
- Technical knowledge and background (Although role is not “hands on”)
Due to the urgency of the role, immediately available candidates will only be considered. If interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org