Network Support - Juniper L3
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
Network Support - Juniper L3
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Support the Juniper network infrastructure in UBS
• Uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
• Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• Maintain a knowledge database
You'll be working in the Next Generation Networks Services Team in one of our global hubs. Our role is to Design, Deploy & Support Next Generation Networks.
Your experience and skills
• 7+ years of proven experience working within high performing Network Operations/ Data Centre teams, ideally in the Financial Services industry.
• Strong Technical Experience in the Following areas is required
o Preferably JUNOS
o Juniper MX, EX & SRX Platforms a must
o Juniper Q-Fabric Operation & Design
o Excellent Carrier Level MPLS Operation & Design skills
o Expertise in Advanced Routing (BGP/OSPF)
o Expertise in Advanced VPN services like NGMVPN/L3VPN/etc
o Juniper/Cisco Integration
o Packet Level Decoding
• Responsible for the support and maintenance of large scale Network & Security Infrastructure
• Provide hands-on Proactive/Reactive maintenance and troubleshooting of Network/Security Environments.
• Formulate and Deliver Technical Trainings and participate in developing Technical Documents.
• Review technical Infrastructure changes
• Train and Mentor staff
• Develop a “Can-Do” attitude and suggest ways to improve the team performance and increase customer's satisfaction
• Develop documentation of technical support issues using the available tools is an essential element of the role
• Work closely with Service Managers and Leads to provide effective operation support.
• Familiarity with JUNOS Space and Other Enterprise Level Management Tools.
• The ability to work unsupervised in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
• Excellent time-management, interpersonal & communication skills.
• Degree qualification in computer technology and networking or equivalent.
• Juniper Certification a Plus, preferable a JNCIE and or a Cisco Certified CCIE.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?