My client – a leading hedge fund headquartered in Hong Kong – are currently looking to hire a Senior Python Developer / Data Engineer for their HK team as part of their continued expansion into new markets, products and areas.
The Role: Python Developer / Data Engineer
- A new role within the Data Management team focused building, improving and managing the data estate.
- The role will focus on building out and analyzing data sets across security, tick and market data, and working with the architects and business to build-out derived services from this data.
- The core focus for this particular role will be data modeling and analytics, data cleaning and managing data integrity
- The role would suit a mid-senior level developer (8-12 years) with strong experience of the following:
- Strong Python development skills
- Experience of Market Data and Reference Data
- Join a cross asset hedge fund with strong YOY performance
- The business has grown substantially and now they are expanding their tech team to cover new markets, products and strategies.
- The package:
- Excellent salaries + bonus
- Very strong medical and benefits package
- Great working environment with top class technologists, quants and business
If you are interested in learning more about this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within banking and finance technology, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 5721 6381 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of APAC's top-tier financial institutions. For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles.