KEYTEO is a French IT consulting group operating in various industries on innovative and exciting projects. 300+ consultants bring their expertise to our clients worldwide: in 7 cities across Europe (Brussels, Geneva, Luxembourg, Paris, Lyon) and Asia (Hong Kong and Singapore). In the last 2 years, in Hong Kong, we intervene for our clients in the delivery of their Digital Transformation Projects. The Software Engineer is responsible for application design, development and maintenance. He / She needs to keep abreast with the latest technology on web/mobile/cloud development and familiar with agile development methodology.
- Understand requirements, codes, create unit tests and integration test, maintain high quality software
- Translate user requirements into software requirements
- Provide L3 support and create technical documentation
- NodeJS, TypeScript, NestJS, MS SQL, MongoDB
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Concourse/Jenkins, Jira
- Mindful that we work in a regulated environment.
- Good understanding of agile and DevOps principles, continuous integration.
- Collaborative attitude, willingness to work with team members; able to transfer knowledge, participate in code reviews, share skills and methods
- Constantly learns from both success and failure.
- Good organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through creative abrasion.
- Good verbal and written communication; able to effectively articulate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes.
- Able to work on specific stories by themselves.
- Detail orientated and willingness to learn all aspect of the wealth and asset management business.