North Asia Head of AML - Corporate Investment Bank
- HKD150000.00 - HKD170000 per month + Excellent bonus potential!
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 22 Sep 17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
Our client is a reputable medium sized corporate investment bank in Asia with a strong presence in Hong Kong. To cope with their expanding business, a new headcount has been created for the Financial Crime Compliance covering North Asia - Hong Kong and China.
- Be responsible for the implementation, and the maintanence of the AML program, including CFT, Sanctions, and ABC for Hong Kong and China region
- Be the key contact with the HKMA and oversight of Chinese regulator
- Ensure that the AML program is aligned with the regulatory requirements as well as the firm's business objectives
- Handle any escalated AML matters and provide advice to the business unit
- Keep senior management informed on any relevant AML regulatory changes they could potential impact the business
- Identify any key problems related to AML, economic sanctions and terrorist financing and provide relevant solutions
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 10+ years of relevant experience in a similar function from a wholesale banking/similar environment
- Have good knowledge of the HKMA regulations and other related regulators (i.e. JFIU)
- Have good working knowledge of the AML framework including AML/CTF/ABC requirements for HK
- Have good experience and knowledge of the corporate banking, institutional banking and global markets workflow
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is a must, Mandarin is a plus
Interested parties please send your updated CV to Venus Ip at email@example.com. Our client can offer a very competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.