Our Client: A top private equity firm with excellent track record, for their office in Hong Kong. Total fund size: about US$ 5 billion.
- Act as the main point of contact for HK Office - liaise with Headquarter in China, landlord and contractors, coordinate with various parties, and support full spectrum of office administration for a small office in Central
- Maintain good relationship with various vendors and help in negotiating with them regarding to contract terms and service level agreements
- Provide all-rounded office administration support for a small office - answering phone/ business inquiries, office supplies, filing etc.
- Provide executive assistance to the MD when needed
- Tertiary education, with 3-5 years' experience in office manager or secretarial/ administrative duties, preferably in financial institutions in Hong Kong
- Good interpersonal skills, initiative, well organized and attentive to details
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin, both spoken and written
- Proficient and experienced in Microsoft Office
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.