Officer/Senior Officer/Assistant Manager, Technology Risk Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
To conduct risk assessment and implement technology risk control.
- Assist the team head to conduct risk assessment, document findings and handle deviation requests
- Follow up and follow through implementation of technology risk controls to ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Examine the effectiveness of technology risk controls through detective, preventive, compensation measures
- Prepare management dashboards and reports to assist senior management to make informed decisions
- Assist the team head to promote risk culture within the Bank by implementing departmental programs
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Information Systems or relevant disciplines
- Excellent risk and control mindset
- Good critical thinking and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or other cybersecurity certificate is an advantage
- Familiar with regulatory requirements (e.g. HKMA, SFC, MAS, CBRC and etc.) is an advantage
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries by email to mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.