As an Officer/Senior Officer - Risk Management, you will be responsible for risk identification and measurement of credit portfolios in brokerage business. Given Futu's fast-growing and Fintech company nature, our risk management colleague will have a lot of chance to work on different projects related to various financial products.
- Responsible for risk identification and measurement of credit portfolios in brokerage business.
- Perform risk assessment on clients, counterparties and investment products.
- Conduct collateral analysis for margin financing.
- Prepare daily risk reports and work with relevant parties to take follow-up actions if needed.
- Participate in system implementation and enhancement, provide user requirements and conduct user acceptance tests.
- Ad-hoc duties or other job roles directed by supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor degree or above in Risk Management, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Proficiency in equities, futures and options, especially products traded in oversea markets.
- Minimum of 3 years of risk management and credit control experience preferably in banks / securities / wealth management firms.
- Self-motivated and detail-minded with the ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Willing to work odd hours (e.g. 15:00 – 23:00)
- Knowledge of VBA or python is an advantage.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Officer - Risk Management.