Coordinate and manage Personal & Business Banking Group (“PBG”) training programs logistics arrangement and completion reports.
Key Responsibilities :
- Prepare the regulatory training fulfillment reports (e.g. CPD / T, ECF Programs, audit reports etc.) and annual return of CPD / T for team head review and distribution.
- Design and develop the PBG EIP home page for enhancing staff communication.
- Identify and develop digital learning tools to enhance the flexibility of learning and enhance people desire in continuous learning across PBG departments.
- Design and develop eLearning courses and eQuiz for business knowledge and skills training for PBG staff.
- Arrange annual refresher and annual review of product, systems, and operation training.
- Work with departments and subject matter experts to plan business knowledge briefings and / or training programs in order to enhance business and product knowledge of employees.
- Design, develop and deliver business foundational programs and new joiners orientation programs to all PBG staff.
- Participate in the development of people engagement activities and execute digital tools for enhancing staff communication.
- Communicate effectively with various parties across functions in the Bank and coordinate with external service vendors in the areas of course structure, program content and delivery approach to address specific development needs of PBG.
- Develop and execute project plans, timeliness, milestones and key measures for assigned deliverables and communications of designated program / project.
- Degree holder or above.
- Prior working experience in supporting staff training and development, especially in banking industry, is preferred
- Hands-on experience in supporting training and developing programs will be a plus
- Self-initiative to go beyond the normal routine and look for new ways to add value.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.