Officer â€"Trading â€" Cash Trading Operations
Trading - Cash Trading Operations is an integral part of HKEX's Operations Division and is responsible for managing the business and operations of the trading of securities market products. We are looking for a highly motivated team member to manage daily operations of trading of securities market products, and to support project initiatives.
• Handle daily operation tasks such as maintain stock database
• Handle internal and external inquiries
• Update content of designated area on HKEX website
• Support data collection and analysis of trading activities
• Support Cash Trading related projects and system changes / enhancements and participate in UAT
• University Degree in Finance / Statistics / Information Technology or related disciplines
• Experience in finance sector or customer service function is an advantage
• General Excel and VBA Programming skills are required. Knowledge in other programming and database languages/ tools (e.g. SQL or Python) is an advantage
• Sound knowledge of other Microsoft Office application including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access and SharePoint
• Self-motivated, great attention to details, good interpersonal and teamwork skills, problem solving skills
• Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.