Officer - Corporate Services (Housekeeping, Logistics & Other Support)
- Perform daily administrative and clerical duties;
- Prepare expenditure approval requests in our internal ERP system and handle related documents, and follow up subsequent settlement;
- Prepare annual budget, update monthly forecasts and assist managers in monitoring budget variances;
- Gather data materials, calculate and compile information for reporting purpose;
- Prepare administrative and finance related analysis & reports on a timely basis; and
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines preferred;
- At least 3 year relevant experience, with work experience in accounting or finance industry an advantage;
- Proficiency in PC skill (Words, Excel, Outlook, Chinese Word Processing and ERP), Excel Marco skill an advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, and Cantonese a must;
- A quick learner and problem solver, well-organized and attentive to details; and
- Positive attitude, self-motivation and a good sense of responsibility.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.