Officer - Human Resources - Reward & HR Services
Thecandidate will work in Rewards and HR Services Team to assist a wide range of HR operationalmatters including:
- Provide end to end support in on-boarding and off-boarding lifecycle
- Work with other team members on full spectrum of HR operations including but not limited to: payroll for Hong Kong and other overseas entities, leave management, MPF /ORSO administration and annual tax filing
- Handle benefit administration and employee injury cases reporting
- Ensure data accuracy with timely update in HR System
- Maintain active and efficient communication within HR teams and other external stakeholders and vendor
- Perform ad hoc assignments
- University graduate, with at least 2 years' relevant experience in human resources operations. Well versed in employment ordinance and requirement.
- Experience in Oracle HR system is preferable
- Active listener, with open mind to explore potential opportunities for streamlining workflow
- Pleasant, detail-minded, self-motivated, independent and high integrity
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient in computer software applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.