Officer, Fund Administration - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Officer, Fund Administration
. Principal responsibilities
- Ensure optimal levels of client service and ensure client deliverables are met on time and accurate
- Liaise with clients on fund accounting matters and ensure standard compliance procedures are in place
- Maintain proper accounting records for clients in an efficient and organized manner
- Support the team in preparation of annual reports and other relevant reporting documents
- Review fund valuations prepared by the team and assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Maintain good relationship with inter-departments and inter-divisions to ensure an effective and efficient operation
- Assist in coaching and training Fund Accountants to service designated clients
- Participate in ad hoc projects and system enhancement initiatives as required
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University graduate with a degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
- Experience in fund services, financial industry or banking industry
- Good understanding and knowledge of the administration of accounting, fund, custody and banking services etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to details, strong analytical and problem solving skills with team player credentials
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website