A global top asset management is looking for a high-calibre to join their Global Transaction Services department.
- Provide support to the daily routine of Global Transaction Services Team. This including trades matching, settlement instructions preparation & following up on settlement issues.
- To escalate issue to Manager Timeliness.
- Produce daily reports to internal or external parties and clients
- Responsible on daily settlement reconciliation, follow-up all outstanding settlement issue with custodians and brokers
- Handling trade processing including trade matching in CTM & FXALL with correct details, escalate trade processing issue to related parties (such as front office / brokers)
- Ensure all urgent trade has been matched and settlement instruction dispatched before EOD
- Entries posting for FOF / cash
- Static Data Management for ALERT or Aladdin
- Add hoc liaison with brokers / service providers
- Public holiday support when required
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience in asset management. Ideally from the buy-side, but sell- side will also be considered.
- Independent, able to work under minimal supervision
- Responsible, willing to learn, good interpersonal skills and able to learn
- Good communication (both written and spoken) skills in English and Chinese