- Support client coverage to maximise Bond Connect adoption and facilitate investor onboarding
- Support investor education activities to publicise and promote Bond Connect
- Provide and support training on Bond Connect’s technology solutions to clients in order to strengthen market adoption; as well as collect, analyse and report feedback to facilitate future development
- Engage in the brainstorming, creation and execution of client onboarding process related enhancements in partnership with senior management
- Assist in gauging investor demand, engaging in market research and analysis for marketing strategy and product development
- Support creative development of marketing publications and media plans for Bond Connect promotion
- Conduct Sales & Marketing internal operational reporting and database management, and develop related enhancements to cater for changing requirements and business environment
- Master/University degree, preferably in a Finance related subject.
- 3 years or below of experience in reputable financial institutions /financial technology vendors on a sales/client facing capacity. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strong command of MS Office and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau or Power BI); Knowledge of WIND Terminal operations is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of China fixed income market will be highly considered.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Putonghua. Experience in translation is a plus.
- Self-motivated; self-starter; strong interpersonal skills.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and related materials to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job position.