Officer/ Senior Officer, Agency Operations (System)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. Job Responsibilities:
- Process the sales administration system projects which include preparing user requirements, UAT Plan and system guide for users to learn the new enhanced functions for improving the efficiency of the daily operations.
- Assist the supervisors to perform the special system projects which include document preparing, communicating with work group and system testing for helping the management to achieve target strategies within the budgeted scope, cost and schedule.
- Provide technical support to IT and users including fixing system issues and data extraction to ensure business functions can run smoothly.
- Provide production support, conduct analytical studies and refine workflow to internal users to help achieving their business objectives / targets.
- Provide support on risk management for proper control.
- Degree holder in any discipline or higher diploma in financial / business studies.
- 4 years working experience in business re-engineering / operation streamline projects of which 2 years in insurance company or financial institution
- Professional certification in insurance or financial service industry is an advantage (e.g. LOMA qualification)