Operation Analyst (Asset Management) 30K -40K
- 30K -40K
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Connexe Search Limited
- 21 Aug 18 2018-08-21
Our client is a fast-growing Asset Management company. They are looking for an Operation Analyst to join their team.
- Assist COO in managing daily in-house operational tasks
- Process all daily trades booking, investigating breaks and analyze daily portfolio pricing
- Perform daily NAV, manage daily cash management and position reconciliation
- Monitor cash activity and prepare daily cash forecast reporting
- Perform compliance and DDQ/KYC procedures
- Proactively review and streamline the operational work flow
- Maintain fund operations policies and procedure, ensure operating procedures comply with regulations
- University degree in Banking/Finance or any related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in asset management industry
- Good knowledge of fund operation, including trade processing, settlements, corporate actions, valuations and investor services support
- Hard working, ability to work under pressure, with strong analytical skills
- Familiar with Bloomberg AIMS is a MUST; experience in using Bloomberg PORT, OMGEO, Linedata and/or SunGard is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent English and Mandarin is essential
Please email your full resume in MS Word format to email@example.com quoting the job reference J18878 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.