Operation Manager (Middle Office), Private Banking
- Provide account opening support, account transactions, credit, loan and investment related transactional processing; covering all kinds of investment products including system input, order maintenance and risks monitoring, etc.
- Attending to general client queries. Liaise with internal and external parties to fulfill client requests and administrative follow-up.
- Monitor the status of credit exposure/excess of client portfolios to ensure that no unauthorized and/or excessive credit facility is granted to clients and all transactions are processed according to bank's credit policies.
- Ensure that account opening documents and credit documents are in order. Follow up on outstanding documents.
- Regularly review operating procedures and guidelines, and continue to optimize processes and system functionality to improve service quality and productivity.
- Fully compliant with regulations and Group policies and guidelines, and be able to highlight, mitigate and protect the bank against credit, legal, documentation, reputational and other risks; to conduct business at all times in a compliance-conscious manner and alert to the potential risks of money laundering and other undesirable transactions/activity during and after client on-boarding process.
- Degree or above with major in Finance or related discipline
- At least 3 years solid working experience in banking/credit operations, preferable in private banking business
- Interpersonal skills - communicating effectively and provide value adding advice to others, influencing effectively
- Ability to analyze situations, prioritize and implement processes effectively
- Familiarity with banking laws and practices to regulations prevailing in Hong Kong
- Strong character and ability to work under stress and withstand pressure