Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) - and make a difference with us.
- Reporting to Head of Operation
- Handle daily middle and back office operations for in-house managed funds and client accounts, including fund valuation and trade settlements activities
- Deliver accurate and timely NAV reports
- Arrange for prompt settlement of trades and perform daily portfolio reconciliation
- Responsible for trade support including transaction bookings, corporate actions and cash reconciliation.
- Handle account opening documents and follow through on the process
- Liaise with Investment Managers, Fund Administrators, Custodians, Trustee, Prime Brokers and other counterparties to ensure all daily operation issues such as trade discrepancies and settlement issues are resolved promptly
- Liaise with external auditor and tax advisors to coordinate annual audit and regulatory tax filing
- Handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- University degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of fund operation experience in fund administrator or asset management company (prior experience on China market will be a definite advantage)
- Knowledge of DTCC CTM, Tradar and Bloomberg AIMS highly preferred
- Attending to details, responsible, self-motivated, willing to learn, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office especially in MS excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, good in spoken Mandarin is an advantage
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.