Operational Risk – VP Consumer Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Search Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
Our client is a well established banking group. They are currently looking for experienced Operational Risk professionals to join their team based in Hong Kong.
- To enhance risk governance and in lead the operational risk committee or equivalent forum.
- Develop and ensure corporate operational risk policies and standards, promote awareness of risk and control within the group, and conduct training through various channels to staff
- Communicate best practices within the business
- Ensure timely completion of RCSA and provide guidance on the identification and assessment of risks and controls, create action plans arising from the RCSA and ensure its completion
- Monitor timely reporting, escalating of risk events, significant incidents and perform action tracking to ensure timely issue resolution
- Review and validate risk events reported for factual accuracy, proper categorization of event, cause, effect, and ensure that proper action plans are established to correct and prevent event from recurring
- Degree holder in Finance, Accountancy or related disciplines
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in the banking field with control, governance, compliance audit or risk management experience Candidates with less experience will be considered for the AVP position
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
To express an interest, please send your resume to mail: email@example.com or contact Fabienne Cheng on +852 2520 5073 for discussion.