- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
Operational Risk Manager
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
This role is working as the 1st line of defense in operational risk and has primary coverage across the Retail Banking Operations.* Responsible for implementation of the Bank's Operational Risk Framework and facilitate the Operations team to understand the Operational Risk and the internal and external banking/regulatory requirements.
* Investigate the reported complaint cases and operational incidents and coordinate with relevant parties to perform root cause analysis, as well as devise/implement effective preventive measures.
* Responsible for implementation and execution of the CST processes, sampling and testing the population of controls to ensure compliance with agreed control standards.
* Responsible for recording the results of the CST.
* Ensure the testing is supported by evidence, completed and signed off before the due date.
* Report CST exceptions and ensure identified control deficiencies are mitigated with preventive measures and significant risk items are escalated.
* Coordinate the internal / external audit review involving Retail Banking Operations
* Prepare risk related reports and dashboard required on ad hoc or regular basis
* Participate in ad hoc risk related projects
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree holder, preferably solid experience in Retail Banking and risk management
- Proficiencies and Knowledge in retail banking products
- Good command of written English and Chinese
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure