Our client is a leading investment group in Asia, focusing on providing Global Equities, Capital Market, Corporate Finance, Securities, Wealth Management to institutional investors. There is an exciting opportunity in joining Operational Risk Management Team as Operational Risk Manager.
- Lead and implement the annual organisational risk & control self-assessment program
- Cooperate with different business units to identify business risks
- Implement action plans to address control deficiencies with business units
- Review significant operational and technology risk events.
- Review key risks and controls, track mitigation plan, and follow up action plans
- Assist in BCP, Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management activities
- Advise the first line of defence in operational risk related matters.
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Services Operational Risk Management
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills, ability to liaise with different levels of staff including senior management
- Good project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese. Spoken Mandarin preferred
- MS Office skills
Interested parties please reach out to Denise Yu at tel.3907 0744 or email: email@example.com for a confidential discussion. All information will be kept confidential and only for recruitment purpose.