Operational Risk Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. Job Purpose
The Role Responsibilities
- To function as subject matter expert in the 2 nd line Operational and Technology risk for Project Keystone
- Represent 2 nd line OR for HK and support SME Lead in rollout of core banking from understanding requirements, understand and change the process, where needed, solution building and testing to implementation
- Help in deriving business value and prioritization of product backlog
Our Ideal Candidate
- Assist SME Lead for new country rollout of core banking (ATLAS) with a team of product owners from understanding requirements including business process, solution and testing to implementation
- Act as OR SME (Subject Matter Expert) to facilitate development of capabilities and/or enhancement of an existing capability in ATLAS
- Representing the stakeholders, and has the mandate to prioritise scope(functions/features) on behalf of the business
- Work with PO and prepare and agree Test scenarios (Acceptance Criteria) for the User Stories
- Ensure test scenarios covers end to end testing of the functions and where required prepare additional test scenarios/test cases for UAT
- Work with Technology QA team on test automation
- Ensure robust assurance is available through testing of the capabilities
- Data / Conversion
- Ensure data impacts are analyzed during user stories grooming and the same is included for conversion. Test and accept the data converted to ensure fit for purpose
- Business Processes / DOI / Training
- Ensure impact to processes are analyzed as part of User Stories review and "To-Be" processes are documented for t heir respective areas of business/operations.
- Where there are changes to the existing processes the same is included for training scope.
- Key IT related training and certifications
- Sound Knowledge of business product and operations
- Team player - previous participation / leading projects desirable
- Experience in banking operations / processes
- Experience in core banking implementation and product management;
- Exposure to data migration and databases would be preferred
- Analytical and Problem solving,
- Written and oral communication skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.