Operational Risk Manager (Monitoring and Assurance Team)
- Assist business units to apply operational risk management tools to help identifying, assessing, monitoring and controlling operational risk.
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls during due diligence of new products/ service propositions.
- Conduct reviews to identify possible operational risks, provide recommendations to address the control weakness and monitor the implementation progress of the remedial action(s).
- Work closely with business/ support units to effectively manage operational risks in accordance with regulatory and internal requirements.
- Degree or above with major in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or other related discipline.
- Holder of relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Familiar with the operations of specific business segments such wholesale banking, credit card business. Experience in Fintech projects or outsourcing management will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years operational risk management experience or experience in internal control, auditing or procedural review.
- Attention to details, good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Good communication (including Cantonese, Mandarin, English).