Job Reference #208910BR
You'll work in the C&ORC team in Hong Kong reporting to the APAC Head of Execution and Platform C&ORC. This is a dynamic, driven and diverse team of professionals, with oversight responsibility for managing the compliance and operational risks arising from UBS' business. Your expertise
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant operational risk experience with a financial institution or at a regulatory agency or major consulting firm.
• Successful experience of leadership, both in terms of people as well as projects and initiatives.
• Strong strategic, judgement and integrative thinking skills, deep risk management knowledge, as well as good organizational, communication and influencing skills.
• Knowledge of equities and/or fixed income products and trade flows
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with knowledge of and proficiency in the use of systems, technology and case management terminology, and the ability to translate technical terms into plain English
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills with an aptitude for systems About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.