QHire, boutique executive search firm, with the mission of connecting professionals with “the right” opportunity to benefit both employers and employees from the advice of a reliable partner throughout business and career development.
- Responsible for firm wide operational risk control and management;
- Maintain operational risk management policies and ensure all policies and practices are in compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Identify operational risks, develop and monitor key risk indicators (KRIs) and analyze various operational risk trends;
- Prepare operational risk reports;
- Responsible for business continuity plan and conduct BCP drill test;
- Conduct operation risk incident investigation, cause analysis and remediation;
- Work closely with Compliance, Internal Audit, Operations and other relevant department towards effective and efficient operational risk management;
- Conduct risk management training to internal teams;
- Perform additional duties and special projects as assigned.