Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Analyst to support our project operations in our Hong Kong office.
- Provide daily support to operations team in data management, includes but is not limited to scanning, filing, data input, etc.
- Verify received data and invoices to ensure standards and compliance are followed
- Liaise with clients, vendors across countries to ensure accuracy of data in a timely manner
- Identify improvement of work to enhance efficiency of the entire workflow
- Bachelor's degree or above in related disciplines
- Able to handle large volume of data and paper work
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and team player
- Strong analytical skills, detail-minded, strong in MS applications
- Fluent in English
Interested candidates please send your application to our Regional HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.