The Operations Associate (OS) reports to the Director, Operations, working in a team of three. The OS needs to be a team player and a self-starter.
- Matching and reconcile all international equities, FX, options, futures on a daily basis. (Mainly Asian Equities.)
- Coordinating between the portfolio managers/traders and outside counterparties to resolve any issues that may occur.
- Maintain cash and portfolio positions in portfolio management system
- Preparing P&L, investment restrictions and portfolio reports on a daily basis.
- Work closely with clearing firms, brokers in post trade processes, handle settlement issues.
- Maintain daily portfolio spreadsheets.
- Broker account onboarding.
- Valuations of private investments.
- Liaise with auditor during annual fund audit.
- Prepare board meeting pack.
- Systematic and Quantitative Global Macro, Long short Fundamental and UCITS products.
- The opportunity is available for the candidate to learn about broad spectrum of equity/hybrid products including vanilla options, barriers, and exotic derivatives and to analyze structured transactions, models and trading strategies for these products.
- University graduate with a minimum of 5-8 years of investment operations and risk management experience, hedge fund experience is a plus.
- Degree from finance, Operation Management, Statistics, information system, computer science is preferred
- Knowledge of the asset management, unit trusts and hedge funds, private equities, financial markets.
- Diligent, independent, proactive and able to work under tight schedule and pressure.
- Willingness to work outside of traditional office hours, on an occasional basis.
- Good oral communication and good command of Putonghua and English.
- Strong VBA skills is preferred.
- Knowledge of Advent APX, and Enfusion Integrata is a plus