• Reputable platform• Great opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a very reputable platform and a great place to be able to grow both personally and professionally. The founder has deep rooted connections with various industries of the market and they are growing their Asia offering in Hong Kong and in their Australia Office. Job Description
* Maintain the internal portfolio management system (Broadridge) for trade record.
* Daily operational flows (e.g. cash and position reconciliation, validation and matching of trade confirmations, settlement, cash management, margin usage, stock borrowing, corporate action monitoring, download and review prime brokerage reports, brokerage account opening, etc).
* Liaise with counterparties (e.g. prime broker, execution broker, fund admin) to resolve issues.
* Prepare performance and risk analysis for the managed funds.
* Assist the Business Team on any ad-hoc projects The Successful Applicant
• 4 - 8 years' experience in operations at an asset manager (preferable), trade support, middle office operations at a bank, or similar roles
• With a university or above degree (Finance or Accounting is preferable).
• Basic understanding of hedge funds or asset management or trading operations
• Excellent verbal and written English.
• Ability to work independently and manage his/her own tasks.
• Attentive to details.
• Dynamic, diligent, flexible, thinks outside the box. What's on Offer
The right candidate could expect a competitive package and a great environment for growth and exposure from the Hong Kong office.