The role is key to the operational work flow, working closely with the PM's and other front office members and overseeing 3rd party services to ensure smooth a trade support function for the fund.
My client is an international player with a fun that has opened internally with around 1bln USD under management. A strong reputation in the market and growing presence here in Asia they are targeting growth a a range of areas.
- Monitoring of trade flow between front office systems and downstream to our service provider for Equity/ Fixed Income, FX and Derivative asset classes (CFDs, Eq Swap, CDS, FUT, TRS, Options….).
- Intraday trade monitoring and matching using various platforms, including managing a follow the sun model with CTM /Traiana and investigation of queries escalated by our Middle office services providers.
- Cash management between different Prime Brokers
- Monitoring of corporate actions processing in our systems
- Support Front Office teams on Securities and Cash positions.
- Work with internal departments to ensure accuracy of client information and the timely processing of client operations.
- Contribute to enhance and secure operational process
- Contribute to the management of operational risks linked to investment management processes as well as new investment products and financial instruments
- Controlling and coordinating the reporting process as well as dedicated project work
- Implementation and coordination of reporting planning (periodic / ad-hoc)
- Advanced degree in finance, financial engineering or other relevant quantitative field preferred.
- 7-10 years in Asset Management or Investment Bank.
- Proactive and Strong understanding around Cash Equity/Bonds market, OTC and Listed derivatives as well as hedge fund strategies.
- Client-oriented and team player mind set
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility and to be able to multi-task and support the team
- Proactive: the environment requires a high level of interaction with the Funds Managers, middle office, Accounting, Change management and others external entities.
- Need to demonstrate confidence in discussing complex issues and resolving complex products queries.
- Significant experience in the operations of an asset management organisation with good understanding
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- Exposure to reconciling accounting platforms versus the Prime Broker, Custodian or Counterparties.
- Advanced Excel knowledge required, VBA and / or other programming languages would be an advantage
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and providing solutions
Good organisational skills with the ability to set priorities and manage deadlines
The candidate will receive a competitive package and have a great Opportunity for growth and development.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicholas Debbage on +852 2848 9525