This growth position is to assist the operations area of the business which is seeing growth due to consistent double digit growth from the business. Aiding in Operations, risk and Compliance this is a broad role to grow professionally.
My client is a reputable Equity Long/Short fund with over 1.5Bln in AUM. Strong and seasoned leadership has steered them to good returns and growth within the business. With over 6 years track record and a focus in TMT amongst other key sectors they are positioned well to continue their growth as a key player in the space.
- Daily operations of trade confirmation / reconciliation / settlement, NAV calculation, risk reporting, data analytics, corporate action, etc.
- Selected compliance and IR related tasks, e.g. account opening, reporting, operational due diligence, subscription & redemption, policies & procedures preparation/update, and registration.
- Work with both internal and external parties on different projects from time to time, e.g. process enhancement and automation.
- Hands-on solid long/short or long-only equity operations experience.
- Certain level of compliance and IR related experience/knowledge.
- A self-motivator who is diligent, patient, seeking for excellence, able to multitask, and perform under pressure.
- An effective and efficient communicator who is able to interact well with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Good office level IT abilities.
- English is a must, plus either Cantonese or Mandarin.
The candidate will receive a competitive package as well a great growth environment and exposure to a range of tasks not just pure play operations.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicholas Debbage on +852 2848 9525