- Competitive Salary Package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
- Prepare Periodic Review (“PR”) Pack for Front Office (“FO”)
- Remind FO on the PR schedule, track progress and follow up and resolve outstanding cases
- Track Suitability Review (“SR”) progress
- Handle TransUnion (“TU”) report and static maintenance
- Assist in dispatching Investment Rationale Record (“IRR”) to clients
- Support teammates in other ops functions and ad-hoc projects
- Respond to Marketing enquiries and instructions
- Understand the basic mechanism of common financial products and services
- Maintain systems and controls to ensure the Bank comply with rules and regulations in accordance with SFC Code of Conduct and HKMA guidelines by: -
- Observing BOS policies and regulations at all times, include code of conduct and relevant ordinances of HK and Singapore
- Observing internal guidelines and maintaining data confidentiality
- Minimum 2-3 years’ related experience in operations or middle office
- Good team player, detail-minded, analytical, sensitive to numeric and able to work independently
- Able to detect, raise query and escalate abnormal cases to managers or respective parties in relation to his/her job duties
- Good Knowledge of MS Office. Good excel skill is preferred.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English, fluent in Putonghua
- Holds a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.