Emperor Financial Services Group (EFSG) is a member of Emperor Group specializes in providing precious metals and forex trading services to customers in Hong Kong. EFSG highly values the security of its online system and monitors it closely to ensure an efficient and reliable trading platform. Over the past four decades, EFSG has established a strong presence in Hong Kong and built a trustworthy reputation with its solid foundation, extensive network and professional service teams. EFSG offers diversified trading platforms that include 24-hour online and smartphone trading platforms. For more information, please visit its website: www.empfs.com
- Provide full spectrum of operations function to financial services business including data maintenance and analysis, mgt information and reports preparation, service agreement mgt, Corporate website updates, office administration support and office resources planning and mgt etc.
- Support quality services monitoring and enhancement to clients
- Act as a focal point with internal stakeholders on system/features enhancement, new system implementation, UAT etc.
- Ensure the daily operation in full compliance with policies and regulations
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Finance, Economics or other relevant disciplines
- 3 year’ experience in operations or gained at finance sector, knowledge in FX or precious metals is a plus
- Service-oriented, detail-minded, good communication and data analytics skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua is a must
- Proficient in MS Office
We offer 5-day-work week with competitive remuneration and benefit packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter, resume, expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department, 28/F, Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Emperor Group. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. We retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.