Operations Senior Analyst/Team Head - Reconciliation
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Quality Risk Management & Operations (QRMO) Limited
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
Reporting to the Fund Operations Manager, you will have extensive exposure in hedge fund industry for back office operations processing, including but not limited to, trade booking/processing, settlement and confirmations, and handling corporation actions of hedge funds with dynamic trading strategies across different financial markets and investment products. You should have fundamental knowledge and experience in the funds industry.
- Perform cash and position reconciliation against counterparty statements
- Perform NAV reconciliation upon agreed timeline
- Liaise with different hedge fund clients, prime brokers, fund administrators,
- Manage a small team to ensure operation service quality
- Support all aspects of ad-hoc reporting
- Be able to work towards the agreed deadlines
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related fields
- Minimum 3 years working experience in fund administration & hedge funds is an advantage
- Superb attention to detail, accuracy & quality
- Broad understanding of different investments including bonds, swaps, equities, options, FX, repos, and futures
- Diligent, independent, proactive and able to work under tight schedule and pressure
- Be highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including Excel
- Good verbal and written communication abilities in English
Attractive salary and good fringe benefits will be offered to the qualified candidate. Please send full resume with expected salary by e-mail. All personal information will be used for recruitment purpose.
About Quality Risk Management & Operations (QRMO) Limited -
QRMO - a subsidary of Linedata, is a financial services company providing specialized outsourcing solutions in the areas of back office, middle office and risk management for hedge funds in the Asia region.