Our client is an HK-based Asset Management firm, a subsidiary firm of a large public fund house headquartered in China. The position is based in Hong Kong. Please check the job description for details and apply through the system directly.
- Monitor daily operations for funds, including settlements, collateral, and cash management.
- To review and improve the existing operation flows in close cooperation with front- and back-office-units / the appointed custodian and administrator
- To liaise frequently with the front office, overseas associates, local & overseas brokers and clients in resolving settlement issues
- To ensure procedures comply with regulatory requirements and internal standards
- To develop methodologies to monitor the efficiency of investment operations and enhance and improve investment operations
- Formulate operations policies, revising and developing operational manual for internal operational control
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as required from the company or other departments from time to time
- Participate in system enhancements, UATs and ad hoc project
- University degree in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline.
- CFA or CPA qualification is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in asset management fund accounting, fund operations or administration.
- Deep knowledge of the whole securities investment operations workflow
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Able to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team
- Able to read/write and speak fluent English