Our client is a top-tier global insurance firm with strong presence worldwide. To further strengthen their market position, the company is urgently looking for an Oracle Financials Consultant to join their team.
As an Oracle Financials Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Perform business analysis with the primary focus on Oracle Financial modules including GL, AP, AR, FA, etc.
- Work closely with finance and IT team members develop requirements for new reports in Oracle system
- Manage new system evaluation process and workflow
- Ensure that project deliverables meet requirements
- Provide finance system and application support
- Support and manage end users’ requests
- Provide project management and change management support
To be considered as an Oracle Financials Consultant, you possess the following:-
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- Solid work experience in implementation / roll-out of Oracle Financials Suite
- Open to any industries with relevant skill sets
- Fluency in English is required