Oversight Manager - Banking Operations Hong Kong
Profile Required Business Insight
- Lead the Dedicated Supervision on APTP & SG GSC OVS pillar
- Closely monitor the operational production monitoring of APTP
- Monitor of actions linked to operational incidents and recurring issues, follow up on root cause, corrective actions and their implementation - keeping stakeholders informed where needed
- Monitoring of Delco, Functional and local entity governance to ensure quality, accuracy, completeness and identification of areas of strengthening
- Chair or attend governance meetings with APTP & SG GSC OVS to ensure coherence, follow issues, share best practices, discuss performance, incidents, issues and upcoming changes
- Perform historical trend analysis and make proposals on improvement actions and monitor through to implementation
- Handle ad hoc reporting and request related to OS processes
- Monthly SG GSC billing validation
- Assist in the driving the maturity of the rollout of the new OS supervisory framework
- Assist in the RTB OS lifecycle training for the Asia OS community
- Assist in the implementation & performing the new OS controls
- Assist in preparing monthly OS program dashboard and key indicators for various committees
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients' projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong - a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group - we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
With various operating models developed over the years, there's a strong need for Societe Generale (SG) to demonstrate a good level of oversight on Outsourced Services (OS) activities for deals originated in Asia and locally in front of regulators of different jurisdictions.
The Oversight (OVS) function, created within SG in 2013 and has teams in global hubs (Paris, NY, London & HK). OVS has 3 main mandates; 1] Asia OS Correspondent (to provide the framework/guidelines for new & existing OS for Asia Business Units); 2] OS Relay for GBSU (subject matter expert & support to production team on the OS life cycle) and 3] Dedicated Supervision on APTP & SG GSC OVS (oversight from the perspective of Operational Monitoring, Project & Portfolio Management (CTB/RTB), Steer Relationship and Contract & Costs Monitoring)
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000XAY
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 10/01/2020