PE Fund Finance Manager - US MNC
- $40-55k HKD monthly basic salary
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- One Arrow Consulting
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
Our client is one of the top-tier Private Equity firms specialize in Real Estate with strong presence globally. They are currently looking for an experienced Fund Accounting professional to join their well-established professional team to oversee their Fund Accounting function, with exposure to both HK & China private equity funds.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for full set of financial, management and statutory accounts. Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual management reports and financial analysis and liaise with external auditors and any ad-hoc projects that may require specific skill sets related to finance. Candidates who are looking to advance their career further with a buy-side exposure in the fast growing private equity field will be finding this opportunity interesting.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Finance or Accounting field with qualified CPA or equivalent qualifications
- 6 to 8 years of solid experience and knowledge in Fund Accounting preferably from Private Equity fund administration / fund accounting background
- Excellent language abilities in both spoken and written in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested candidates: Please kindly send your resume to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)