My client is a reputable HK head quartered private investment platform with over 30 years presence globally. They invest in several strategies including private equity, real estate, equities and fixed income.
- Be an integral part the investment team with focuses in deal sourcing support, deal execution and portfolio management
- Support evaluation and execution of direct investment opportunities globally
- Assist in deal transaction process, including financial modelling, financial due diligence and portfolio valuations
- Assist senior investment managers to prepare material for the investment committee approval
- Monitor investment portfolio performance with detailed analysis and valuations
- Strong academic track record with degree from top universities
- Industry knowledge in TMT, health care or FMCG space
- Strong valuations and modelling experience
- 5 years of work experiences, high flyers from Big 4 transaction services or advisory team
- Strong interests in private equity investments
- Excellent communication in Chinese and English
- Proactive, a team player and a self-starter
A rare opportunity for strong IBD candidates or top-performing Big4 transaction services candidates to join a reputable PE fund house.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carol Wang on +852 2848 9519