- Very Competitive with good extras
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstay Asia
- 16 Sep 18 2018-09-16
Our client is a leading Investment Bank who are currently undertaking a large-scale, multi-year programme of work, to build and deliver the next generation of trading systems. They are looking for a PMO analyst who can work and communicate across multiple on-going projects. Due to the nature of the role and environment, the right candidate should have some experience with Technical environments and have excellent communication and co-ordination skills.
· Be responsible to track, measure and report on milestone progress and status for the various on-going projects
· Be responsible to make sure governance standards and procedures are adhered to
· Be responsible for successful programme assurance, requiring effective deep dives, informed reporting, planning and forecasting
· Work closely with various stakeholders and be able to communicate effectively any relevant information
· Be able to perform detailed analysis on various project reports in the aim of identifying errors, gaps or areas of non-compliance and be able to suggest remedial action
· Perform assessments on the state of delivery for various projects, which includes assessing vendor performance
· Degree or higher, with ideally some form of Project Management knowledge, (PMP is an advantage)
· 3-5 years of working experience, ideally in SDLC IT projects
· Someone who can demonstrate strong engagement with stakeholders to influence and motivate changes in practices and programme activities
· Able to demonstrate experience in recognising areas needing strong degrees of managed change, including planning, risk mitigation, tracking, PDLC compliance and Quality Assurance grounding
· Excellent English skills (Verbal and written) is a must
· Someone able to start immediately would be ideal
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Hong Kong's largest organisations at an exciting phase.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to ben
Ben @ mainstayasia.com and put "PMO Analyst” in the Subject Heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)