- As per industry standards
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Financial Services
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Urgent need for PMO Consultant for Capgemini, Honkong.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates project plans across all teams (MS project – MUST & Open workbench – Preferred)
- Monitors and reports on cross project dependencies.
- Prepares summary level project reports such as summary status; budget, actual, and forecast (ETC) updates; “burn rate” and issue/risks status.
- Assists project managers with the development of work plans.
- Monitors document repository to keep key information up to date.
- Provides support to the Project Director where needed
- Rolls up project time and reports at program level from the existing project management tools
- Creates and distributes program level status reports
- Coordinates work and vacation schedules of project team
- Acts as the Knowledge Coordinator for project
- Ensures project compliance with knowledge base standards
- Owner of master set of deliverables (deliverable tracking & management)
- Support the project team in their use of the project management tools.
- Supports project management in miscellaneous assignments
- Must be familiar with all PM processes according to PMBOK / Prince 2
- Manages the roll on and release of project team members
- Manage internal project communication
- Manage on / offshore distribution of tasks (on / offshore PMO)
- Must be very motivated, independent and able to act /work in a political challenging environment. Ability to handle deadlines and “stress”.
- Must be a team player and in a position to guide change agents
- Must be very conversant in English and has excellent communication skills client fronting. Local language skills are mandatory.
- Customer focused with excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and soft skills including communication, ability to write clearly and concisely and to work to tight deadlines.
- Possess personal attributes such as creativity, positive thinking, quick learning, imagination, leadership, judgment and maturity, curiosity, strong interpersonal skills, professional integrity and initiative.
- PM or PMO certification (preferable – not a must)
- Experience and ability to work in an distributed (on / offshore) environment