PMO Manager (Permanent)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- CERTUS GLOBAL NETWORK LIMITED
- 17 Apr 19
Our client is a listed multinational real estate developer looking for a PMO Manager with strong people skills to manage multiple business and IT projects relating to transformation. This is a new headcount which offers the qualified candidate the chance to implement their vision when running projects.
- Work with BUs across company (both locally and internationally) to ensure all stakeholders are in lockstep with the project timeline.
- Energetically lead teams in delivering transformation projects in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Be a champion of new methodologies and technologies; ensure all stakeholders understand the new data-driven transformation.
-Manage new initiatives and carry existing ones out.
- 5+ years PMO experience;Agile/Scrum exposure
- Cantonese proficiency absolutely necessary.
- Background working on large-scale projects in an MNC.
- High EQ is a must, candidate must be energetic and able to coordinate with numerous BUs simultaneously.
- Able to construct and execute a project timeline with a high degree of efficiency, managing a large number of vendors in the process.