See job description for details
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management provides highly customized financial advice, investment solutions and brokerage services to ultra-high net worth individuals. individuals, families and foundations. As Morgan Stanley’s premier service for individuals and families with significant means, We specialize in providing our clients with custom-tailored financial solutions and a level of sophistication and access to expertise and investments typically reserved for large corporations, financial institutions and governments.
This role will work under Sales Management Office and is responsible for unveiling customer behavior and identifying sales opportunities and insights in recommendation of business strategy via different sales data analysis. The role is expected to construct sales data analysis necessary in recommending business solutions to senior management team of the company. In addition, collaborate with different stakeholders to carry out strategic business actions & directions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Construct sales data analytics
- Unveil sales opportunities and customer insights in providing strategic business solutions
- Collaborate with different internal stakeholders to carry out strategic business actions with sales team
- Support sales management projects to facilitate continuous business performance uplift Qualifications:
Qualifications / Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, in Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Banking experience in business analytics & data analysis
- Experience in project coordination with different stakeholders
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills are required
- Highly skilled in Excel or other analytical tools
Licenses and Registrations (definite advantage)
- HKMA License - Type 1 & Type 2