Paralegal – International Asset Management
- 40K - 50K + bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Search Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 18 Oct 17 2017-10-18
Our client is an established international asset management company with a solid track record of delivering strong returns across asset class in emerging and developed markets. The business is now seeking an experienced paralegal to join its regional legal team to support and assist a small team of legal counsels in Hong Kong.
- Prepare varies legal, regulatory reports, presentations and internal documents;
- Help to draft simple agreements and proofread documents;
- Assist in fund-related submission forms for regulators;
- Conduct legal research, maintain and organize legal files into database systems;
- Assist with English/Chinese translation and Chinese documentation drafting;
- Crosscheck legal invoices and bills.
- Bachelor’s degree holder preferably with background in Law;
- Minimum 2- 4 years’ experience as a paralegal in a law firm or in-house financial services company;
- Experience in legal research;
- Experienced in proofreading, translating, drafting legal documents;
- Attention to detail, and highly organized;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese.