• Part-time or full-time option • Open for lawyers qualified in other jurisdictions with HK legal experience • Private practice lawyers would also be considered
Reporting to the Head of Legal, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to broaden his/her current skills and gain experience across different areas of law, including general corporate and commercial legal advisory and regulatory matters.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the relevant business unit with respect to documentation and advisory matters
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating master agreements such as ISDA, GMRAs, and GMSLAs etc.
- Work with stakeholders to develop policies and legal strategies in response to regulatory change
- Liaise with external counsel to manage the process of assigned projects
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified lawyer with at least 4/5 years of PQE in Hong Kong
- Have knowledge and experience of different master agreements
- Have excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Erica Wong, enquiries@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy