The role is based on-site with our client, a reputable global bank with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are looking for an Analyst to join the team.
- Balance Sheet and Portfolio Management
- Deliver the total footing target and revenue target for Retail & Business Banking Deposit and deliver RB total liabilities target
- Revenue forecast along interest rate cycle, budget monitoring, and revenue variance analysis
- Suggest appropriate remedial actions when financial performance falls behind budget plan.
- Business Planning Analysis and Forecasting
- Identify and evaluate the deposit footing and revenue risk/opportunity to balance the cost and benefit from both assets and liabilities sides
- Formulate effective strategies for Deposit products by incorporating with business, economic and market environment
- Develop new and enhance existing MI for more insightful forecast model building
- Support Portfolio budget forecasting and monthly Flash & FC forecast.
- Deposit Products (CASA and Time Deposit Products)
- Conduct market research on competitor pricing movement & new channel development
- Evaluate the effectiveness of customer pricing decision mechanism to optimize banks revenue and balance
- Working with various channel teams to continue reviewing and enhancing the Time Deposit account opening process
- Monitor performance of CASA and Time Deposit daily momentum with MI
- Cost Centre management
- Coordinate cost charged, accrual and substantiate financial balance for Deposit Product.
- Support to review all cost centres MI on Deposit Product.
- Bachelor or above degree with 1 - 3 years’ experience with quantitative skills
- Knowledge of products in Retail Banking is preferable
- Strong analytical skills and ability to recommend decisions
- Good business judgment and strong in operational control and risk assessment
- Hands on experience to develop VBA / Macros in MS Excel