Portfolio Manager - Global Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC’s worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfills its purpose of connecting HSBC’s clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Portfolio Manager.
In this role, you will
- The role includes developing tools to support the investment decision making process to increase clarity behind the investment decisions made
- Increasing the level of automation in the fund management process, in turn making implementation of investment decisions faster and more efficient
- Undertake research projects into various market and portfolio construction topics and to increase cooperation with other multi asset management centres via participation in various established forums such as Asset Allocation Meetings, Research Forum and Portfolio Management Forum where as appropriate
- Initially support fund managers in managing portfolios, looking to take lead portfolio management responsibility in due course
- Produce reports on individual portfolios and summaries across multiple portfolios
- Become familiar with existing investment systems such as Charles River and Analytics, and any new ones that become relevant
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Candidates should have a keen interest in economics and investment markets
- Be flexible and creative in thinking about investment
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009ZSH
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited