Premier Relationship Officer - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 27 Aug 18 2018-08-27
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 38 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Premier Relationship Officer.
In this role, you will
- Collaborate with Premier Relationship Manager to develop and nurture relationships with Premier clients
- Provide efficient, high quality professional services and ensure a consistent delivery of the Global Premier core service standards and proposition
- Support Premier Relationship Managers to conduct customer needs activity planning and portfolio management to improve customer satisfaction
- Promote HSBC Premier proposition for deposits and portfolio growth
- Initiate and maintain effective communication with paired Premier Relationship Managers
- Assisting Premier Relationship Manager on managing, developing and retaining quality client relationship
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven frontline experience in customer serving at a financial institution
- Excellent customer service skill and mindset, with strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of retail banking and wealth management products
- Team player with commercial orientation
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment.
- Holder of relevant insurance and investment licenses
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese, with knowledge of Mandarin is preferred
- University level education, preferably in finance, business or a related discipline
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000BN3A
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited