- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 31 Oct 17
Premier Service Manager
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
To deliver excellent client service and advice to our Corporate (Corporate & Institutional Banking & Commercial Banking) clients in all interactions for their post transactional enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
* Responsible for serving as designated contact person for clients and internal staff for advice, enquiries, complaints and any other service issues.
* Deliver excellent service against agreed service standards.
* As a Service Partner, work together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues and identify opportunities to improve overall service for the clients.
* Build relationships and rapport with identified 'premier' clients at the transactional / operational level.
* Comply with Operational Risk Framework set out for CSG including but not limited to client identification, complaints and enquiry handling.
* Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
* Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations.
* Participate in annual Service Reviews for identified 'premier' clients.
* Reviewing service performance with the clients and generate ways to continuously improve service level standards
* On a selective basis, accompanying RMs on sales calls to sell our service capabilities and/or to resolve clients' operational and service issues
* Provide pro-active client updates
* Leveraging on metrics and client insights to understand client's needs, and identify opportunities for improvements in service, product solutions, utilisation and optimising channel usage, up-selling and cross-selling etc.
* Making proactive calls on clients to improve the utilisation level of facilities, increase transaction volume, identify opportunities for channels and referrals for the business
* Build trusted partnerships with clients at the daily transactional / operational level
* Fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and English
* Minimum of 2 years experience in Banking and or Service
* Detailed orientated, team player, takes end to end ownership, drive for results to support/grow the business, sustain intensity & optimism while focusing on delivering excellent service to clients.
* Requires excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills to effectively manage client servicing
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers and business partners
* Comfortable with direct client and business partners interaction, with proven client interaction abilities
* Must be client focused
* Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
* Strong leadership skills with contact centre workforce management knowledge
* Possess skill, ability, experience and confidence to navigate the Bank and business partners to ensure servicing client requests are completed on time
* Ability to present ideas and information effectively in group settings
* Strong analytical, problem solving, ideation and time management skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.