Prime Service Application Support (Associate - VP)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Organisation This organisation is a top-tier Multinational Investment Bank. It is a competitive player in the market, particularly in prime service. Their team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. They are expanding the team to support the growing business. They are looking for high caliber talents who want to drive and make some changes. The role involves heavily with clients, traders, and global production owner across APAC region.
- Senior Production Support for APAC Investor Services Financing applications. Lines of business include Principal lending, Global Portfolio SWAPS, and Repo Fixed Income.
- Liaising with APAC/NA Desk/ Operations/Users and Application Developer teams for respective Prime Brokerage Equity Financing business/applications.
- A demanding set of clients both the business and the application development teams; we need a senior level representative to cover the challenges set by these groups.
- Individual needs to drive and deliver change in the region to further improve the solid fountain which we have set out. Be as a key APAC SME for Securities lending, SWAPS applications, and infrastructure
- Desk facing presence in Hong Kong, London, and New York. India provides support for Prime Brokerage and Equity Financing applications application during weekdays and weekends
- All Production Incidents impacting Users as well as User queries and service tickets during APAC support hours are addressed locally
- Production owner responsibilities will be assigned for Equity Financing applications
- Min years of experience: 3 – 12
- Good client facing skills are required with a sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of Equities Financing and Derivatives Trading business and End of End operational flow including Trading, Trade Booking, Risk Management, Compliance Reporting
- Technical working level knowledge of RHEL Linux, Sybase Oracle Database Servers, Apache Tomcat Web Services
- Self-starter with a creative mindset in driving improvements to align with the DevOps culture within the Production Support environment.
To apply, please submit your resume in Word format directly contact Polly Yeung on +852 3473 3064 or email to Polly.yeung(@)teksystems.com for more information.